Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for an HC2 / HC3 certificate to cover my NHS dental treatment?

To be assessed for help with your health costs (including NHS dental treatment), you need to complete an HC1 application form. If you qualify, you'll be awarded either a HC2 or a HC3 (partial help) certificate.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.

See also...