Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I send a photocopy of my evidence?

Yes, we accept photocopies of any evidence relating to your dental Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).

Your documentation can be photocopied and posted in or scanned / photographed and sent via email.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.