Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for a spouse / partner / dependent child online?

Yes, a Spouse/Partner/ Dependent can be added using our online application service.

Once you have logged in you will need to enter your own details first. If you already have a valid card a message will appear to inform you of this.

You can then click 'Continue' and you will be given the option to add a spouse/partner.

If you do not need to apply for a partner or spouse, please mark the 'No' box and then click 'Continue' and you will then be able to add a dependent child/children page.


Partner, spouse, child, apply
See also...