Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where can I get prescribing or dispensing tokens from for EPS prescriptions?

You must contact Primary Care Support England (PCSE) to request these.

You can do this via the portal on the PCSE website. 
Click here to access.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer