Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I change the address where you send the referred back items to?

No, we are unable to do this as the prescriptions need to be sent to the pharmacy address as opposed to head office or the correspondence address as the pharmacy are the best people to know what has been dispensed.
The only exception to this is if your pharmacy has ceased trading and you need your last set of RB / DAs to be sent to a particular address.
If this was the case then you would need to contact our helpline so that we can forward your details to the relevant department.
0300 330 1349 or 0191 279 0568



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer