Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who can set up or authorise changes in practice, prescriber or pharmacy information?

This should be the authorised signatory at the Area Team (AT), Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Independent Sector Heath Care Provider (ISHCP) or local authority; whoever is responsible for the prescribing or dispensing costs.
If the AT, CCG, ISHCP don’t know who this is, they will need to contact our Organisational Data department.
0191 203 5112


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer