Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I have endorsed an EPS prescription incorrectly, what can I do?

Following the transition to Spine 2, software suppliers can now make new features available in their systems to amend electronically submitted prescriptions. Please contact your software provider to confirm if these features will be available on your system.


If the error means that you have been overpaid then you put all of the information regarding the overpaid prescription on the recheck request form, available on our website. This will be investigated and an adjustment performed if appropriate. Click here to view the form.


If the error means that you have been underpaid then we are unable to make an adjustment.

The NHSBSA can only apply payment adjustments for any payment errors made by the NHSBSA when they are identified. Please see Part XIVB of Drug Tariff for further information.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer