Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I have a war pension exemption; does this cover medication to treat side effects of medication for my listed condition?

You should check this with the War Veterans Agency who issues the exemption, as the certificate may cover medication for side effects of other medicines.
Telephone: 0800 169 2277




Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer