Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where can I get an FP57 receipt from?

The FP57 is the NHS prescription charge receipt and refund claim form that is issued in England.

They should be issued when someone has paid for NHS prescriptions and either requires an NHS receipt or intends to try and claim a refund of charges paid.

You can only get an FP57 from the pharmacy or dispensary which dispenses your prescription.
Pharmacy or Dispensary
You must contact Primary Care Support England (PCSE) to request these.

You can do this via the portal on the PCSE

You can order your forms from the Xerox orderline:

0300 123 0849

FP57s come in pads and are classed as secure items. They will be serially numbered for fraud prevention and audit purposes.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer