Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim a refund of a prescription charge if I do not have an FP57?

Refunds can only be given if you have an FP57 receipt. The back of a prescription form advises of the following:
“If you’re unsure whether you are entitled to free prescriptions, pay and ask for an FP57 form. You cannot get one later.”

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer