Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What is the procedure for updating your records to amend a practice's details?

The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will need to complete the Change of GP Practice Details proforma on your behalf to inform us of any changes to the practice. They send this to the Organisational Data Team.
They can complete this form to notify us of changes such as:
  • Change of address
  • Change of practice name
  • Change of telephone number
  • Change from prescribing only to dispensing practice
The completed form should be returned to

The form is available on our website. Click here to view. 
change tel number, telephone details, tel details
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer