Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What is the procedure for updating your records when an appliance contractor closes?

An authorised signatory at the Region will need to complete a proforma on the contractor's behalf to inform us if an appliance contractor closes.

They would return the completed form to

This form is available on our website.
Click here to view.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer