Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to endorse SP to claim the additional fee for unlicensed specials on EPS Release 2?

Yes, you would need to endorse SP on your EPS system to be paid the £20 SP fee.

If you have not endorsed SP then you will not be paid for this. Unfortunately we are not able to amend the claim.

The NHSBSA can only apply payment adjustments for any payment errors made by the NHSBSA when they are identified. Please see Part XIVB of Drug Tariff for further information.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer