Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where can I get a paper version of the Drug Tariff?

You must contact Primary Care Support England (PCSE) to request to be added to the distribution list for paper Drug Tariffs. 

The PCSE enquiries team can be contacted via email.  
Other Organisations
Drug Tariffs are no longer sent to the following organisations due to budget constraints.
  • GP Practices
  • Hospital Trusts
  • Area Team (AT)
  • Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) 
You can access a copy online. Click here to access the latest Tariff.

Alternatively you can purchase one from the publisher, APS Group

APS Group
Chetham House
Bird Hall Lane
Cheadle Heath

Telephone number: 0161 495 4890
Member of the public
You can either access the online version on our website or purchase a copy from the publisher. Please see the information above under ‘Other Organisations’ for further guidance.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer