Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply to get an appliance / device included in the Drug Tariff?

You will need to complete the application form DT1 Form A and the relevant Form B, which are available through our website. Click here to access the forms.

Location: Prescription Services Homepage >> Manufacturers and suppliers >> Drug Tariff Part IX Information

The completed form should be returned to:

The Drug Tariff Team,
NHS Prescription Services,
3rd Floor Annex,
Bridge House,
152 Pilgrim Street,
Newcastle upon Tyne,


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer