Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I notify NHS Prescription Services of any amendments to my appliances in the Drug Tariff?

You will need to complete a DT3 change of product listing form available through our website. Click here to access the form.

The completed form should be returned to:


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer