Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply to get the price changed for one of my appliances in the Drug Tariff?

You will need to complete a Part IX price increase request template. Click here to access the template.

The completed form should be emailed to

Applications for price increases should be sent in time so as to be received by us two months before the price rise is intended to take effect. Please note that you cannot request a price increase earlier than two months before it takes effect.

For example, price rises requested between 1 October and 31 October will be effective for the January Drug Tariff.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer