Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can the address or addressee be changed on my submission document?

No, it has to be sent to the practice or pharmacy address which we have on our system.
For practices we cannot change the addressee from being the senior partner.

change name
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer