Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who should use the FP10CDF Controlled Drug Requisition Forms?

All requisitions used for the supply of schedule 1, 2 and 3 CDs by authorised practitioners working in any health care setting in the community, for the purpose of treating patients, must be declared using the form FP10CDF. After 30 November 2015 the only form on which the requisitions can be declared is available to download from our website.

Click here to access the form.

Further information relating to private CD requisitions can be found on the Home Office website. Click here to view.

In addition, dispensing doctors should not supply controlled drugs ordered on a requisition unless they have a wholesaler’s license, as normally they are not permitted to carry out a wholesale function.
Click here for a list of authorised people who must provide a requisition form.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer