Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What are the forms used to request a members pay details from an NHS employer?

The following forms are used to request a scheme members pay details from their NHS employer:
  • FA11 - an urgent request for an update of pensionable pay figure
  • FA11A  - a second urgent request for an update of pensionable pay figures
form pay details, fa11, fa11a

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer