Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I submit the SS10 for a re-employed pensioner?

When a pension member is eligible to rejoin the Scheme, Pensions Online (POL) will not allow you to submit an SS10 joiner form for them.

The system will state that they are ineligible to join, regardless of whether they are eligible or not.

To submit joiner details for a re-employed pension, email a manual SS10 as an attachment to
You can find the manual SS10 joiner form on the Pension Scheme Forms section of the NHS Pensions website.
reemployed pensioner, re-employed pensioner, ss10
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer