Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I pay an Initial Survivors Pension (ISP) without sight of a marriage certificate?

No, you must have had sight of a marriage certificate to enable payment of the Initial Survivors Pension (ISP).

More information about ISP can be found on our website.

isp, survivors pension, sp, marriage cert, marriage certificate

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer