Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for a UK issued EHIC if I am living in the Republic of Ireland?

We can only issue an EHIC to you if you are resident in the UK or are eligible to apply using an EHICE application.

You would need to apply from the country you are residing.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer