Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I live in Wales, will I receive my EHIC in Welsh?

If you live in Wales, you will receive the Welsh version of the EHIC attached to a letter written in the Welsh language. The EHIC will also contain an English letter for those residents who can only speak English.

If you did not receive the English letter with your EHIC and you require a copy of the letter, please contact us to arrange this to be sent to you.

Telephone: 0300 330 1350

wales, wales, welsh, welsh, wales

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer