Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I get my prescription if my GP hasn't sent my FP92A application form yet?

If your FP92A application form hasn't been sent yet, there'll not be an up to date record for you on our system, therefore, you need to obtain an FP57 receipt when you pay for your prescription.

Then, once you receive your Medical exemption certificate, you can take it with the receipt to any community pharmacy to claim a refund.

You'll only be entitled to a refund if the FP57 receipt date falls within your Medical exemption certificate validity.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer