Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for a Maternity exemption certificate if I've been issued with a temporary visa to live in the UK?

Yes, If you're able to successfully register with an NHS GP, this means you're entitlement to NHS treatment / care has been approved by the relevant authorities.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer