Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've fell pregnant again but my original Maternity exemption certificate is still valid?

Location: NHS Help with Health Costs >> Maternity exemption certificates >> Application queries >> Application process

Each pregnancy requires it's own unique Maternity exemption certificate application.

Please see your midwife / GP to complete another FW8 application form; we cannot extend your existing certificate.
fallen, become, became, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer