Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to declare my own income earned from working?

No, if you're completing an application for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary you don't need to declare any income earned from employment or self-employment while you're studying. This is regardless of when you work, the number of hours worked or the amount you expect to earn.

You only need declare any unearned income you have, however, please check the application for further guidance.
work, employed, part time,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer