Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I complete the application if my spouse / partner / civil partner does not wish to declare their income?

If you're applying for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary and have a spouse / partner / civil partner, you must declare their finances if you wish to claim the Maintenance Grant and / or any additional allowances, such as Childcare Allowance.

If you don't wish to be assessed for these elements of the bursary, you should tick ‘no’ when asked if you want to apply for the Maintenance Grant and leave parts 8 and 9 of the form blank.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer