Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to declare if childcare vouchers are received instead of earnings or pay?

Yes, if you're applying for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary and your spouse / partner / civil partner's pay is reduced for childcare vouchers you should declare this.

You'll also need to send evidence to show what the full unreduced pay details are.