Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to declare income from an inheritance?

If you're applying for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary you don't need to declare any money received from an inheritance if you received a lump sum payment, however, you do need to declare any income received from the capital. For example, any interest received from a bank / building society, dividends or trust fund income, should be declared on your application form.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer