Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to declare any money received from parents or a family member?

No, if you've been gifted an amount of money by your parents or a family member to help towards your university costs, this is not classed as unearned income and doesn't need to be declared on your application.
When applying for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary, only taxable income should be declared in the unearned income section of the application.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer