Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to declare Foster Care Allowance payments?

Yes, if you're applying for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary you should declare any Foster Care Allowance you receive on your application under taxable benefits.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer