Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I have to declare redundancy payments?

If you're applying for a postgraduate Social Work Bursary you should declare any taxable redundancy payments as earnings on the application form.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer