Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where should I send the invoice for services I've provided in relation to a student’s Disabled Student Allowances (DSAs) claim?

If you've provided services for a student who is support through the Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) part of the Social Work Bursary you can send your invoice to the following address:

Social Work Bursaries,
PO Box 141,
Hesketh House,
200-220 Broadway,

Alternatively, you can send it via email to

this is the first invoice that you have sent to our organisation, we also need the following information:
  • Your name of bank
  • The account holder name
  • Your sort code
  • Your account number
Please remember to include the student's name and bursary reference number with the invoice.

Please note, we'll not pay for any cancelled appointments unless the cancellation was as a direct result of the student's disability.

You may wish to make the student aware of your cancellation policy.

Invoices will be paid (if accepted) within 20 working days of being received.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer