Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if my Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) receipts haven't been received?

Specialist Equipment

If the receipts were for specialist equipment you'll need to get duplicate receipts from the equipment provider.

If the equipment provider won't issue duplicate receipts and you've kept photocopies, please send the photocopies along with a covering letter explaining that the originals have been lost in the post and the reason why duplicates aren't available.
General Allowances

If the receipts were for general allowance items, please get duplicate receipts wherever possible.

If it's not possible to get duplicates, please send any evidence you may have, such as a bank statement or purchase confirmation, with a covering letter in order to be considered for a refund.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer