Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I need an addition or alteration to my Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) award?

If it's identified that you require additional help, which wasn't indicated within the original assessment of study needs report, further recommendations must be submitted in writing from the assessment centre that carried out the original assessment.

If there's a further cost associated with this they should tell us by email beforehand to check that we'll cover the cost.

If you would like to purchase equipment that was not specifically mentioned in your assessment you should contact your assessor as we may need a revised quote. For example, if you've been allocated funds to purchase a printer and scanner but wish to purchase a combined printer / scanner, this would need to be considered by us.

Once we've received a recommendation and considered your addition / alteration, we will contact you to advise of the decision.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer