Document Can I apply for extra Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) funding if my disability has become worse?

Yes, you can apply to have another assessment of study needs carried out to identify any extra support you may need during your course.
You'll need to complete a new Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) application form, if you've not already completed one for the current academic year, or send in a letter requesting this if you have already applied. You would also need to supply evidence of how your disability has become worse.
If a further assessment is approved the cost of this would be met by us. You shouldn't arrange for the further assessment without first receiving confirmation from us.
Please note, if you've already been awarded the maximum DSAs rates we'll not be able to consider any additional funding.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer