Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who can apply for Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)?

You can apply for Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) if you're a postgraduate course student and are eligible for Social Work Bursary funding, however, you can't apply if you're only eligible for the Placement Travel Allowance (PTA) or EU fees only award.
It is intended to support you if you have a physical or specific learning disability and will incur additional costs as a direct result of this disability in order to undertake your course.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer