Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I’ve changed university, course or study pattern?

If you've already applied for a bursary and/or these changes occur after you've started your course, you must contact us to let us know.

We can then advise you if we need any further information depending on the nature of the change.
transfer, change uni, transfer uni
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer