Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I get a remittance advice slip so I can allocate the money I've received from you following an invoice I sent?

If you work in a university / college or are a Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) service provider and we've made a payment to you in response to your invoice, the remittance advice slip will be sent via the post by our Finance Department.
They are unable to send the remittances via email or any other method, and they are posted out after the payment has been made by us, therefore, can take around up to 7 working days to be received.
If you've not received the remittance advice slip after 7 working days and require a duplicate, please contact us.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer