Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I don’t have the evidence requested in my application?

Where possible you should send all the evidence requested in your application. If you're unable to provide any of the evidence you should send a covering letter explaining why you can't provide it with an alternative document (if appropriate).

Failure to provide any of the relevant evidence may result in the assessment of your application being delayed.

We're unable to advise you if alternative documents will be accepted as this decision will be made by a bursary assessor once they have reviewed any covering letter and/or alternative documents you have sent us.
passport, driving license, birth certificate, p60, wage slips, payslips, award letter
See also...