Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What evidence can I send if I receive voluntary maintenance payments?

You should send a signed letter from the person who pays the maintenance to you. This letter must state the amount you are paid and how often it is paid to you. 
We require an original letter and can't accept proof of income via fax or email.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer