Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What evidence do I need to send to prove my spouse / partner / civil partner’s self-employed earnings?

You'll need to send original evidence of any self-employed income your spouse / partner / civil partner received if you're applying for the postgraduate maintenance grant or any of the additional dependants allowances.

The bursary application form details what evidence can be accept, but the following can also be used as guidance:
  • An accountant’s letter
  • Tax Self-Assessment form
  • Profit and Loss Accounts
  • Dividend statements
You must send the original evidence via the post as we're unable to accept any evidence via email or fax.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer