Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Will you accept an expired / cancelled passport?

No, your passport must be valid at the time of your application.

Indefinite leave to enter or remain stamp shown in an expired passport can be used to prove your settled status as long as it doesn't indicate an expiry date, however, an expired passport will not be accepted as evidence of your identification.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer