Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I get a duplicate birth, marriage, civil partnership, divorce or death certificate?

If you need a copy of a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate that has been registered in England or Wales, you can normally order a copy from the General Register Office via Her Majesty‚Äôs Passport Office

If you need a copy of a decree absolute or dissolution of a civil partnership, you can normally contact the court in which the divorce, dissolution or annulment was granted. The GOV.UK website has a search facility which can be used to find the contact details of the court.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer