Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've changed my bank / building society account?

If you contact your bank / building society they'll change your details with us automatically via the switching service; there's no need to contact us.

If you need to change the Direct Debit from one person's account to another, you need to contact us.
change bank, bank details, change, building society, switch dd, dd change, dd, direct debit

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer