Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document My childcare provider does not have an official stamp. Will you accept just their signature?

Yes, when completing the Childcare Reconciliation form if your provider doesn’t have a stamp they should complete all of the other details. If further verification of the costs was required we would contact your provider directly.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer