Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What can I do if I did not use any childcare but received payments from you?

If you have not used any childcare, please complete a Childcare Reconciliation form and enter £0.00 in each week on the form and forward to us with a copy of your student coversheet.

The Childcare Reconciliation forms can be found on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer