Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Some of my childcare costs are met through my partner’s employer voucher scheme. Do I have to send evidence of these?

Yes, include full evidence of these for the reconciliation period/s in question.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer